Subject: RE: [Leica] so have you been good?
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 22:59:18 -0700

It never fails. Right in the middle of several intense discussions of
"cropping" and "giving up the Leicas", something happens that really shows
us how trivial it all is...
My condolences, Brian.

Jay Burleson
"There is a thin line between coincidence and fate, my friend."
UPDATED 5-30-01: http://www.jayburleson.com/