Subject: Re: [Leica] Meter for M4-P
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 07:53:27 +0100

- --=====================_2905546==_.ALT

I have the Cosina meter fitted to my M4-P and it is OK - no more, no
less.   It could be better if it linked in with the shutter speed dial, and
for some reason it gives the impression of being large on the camera.   You
cannot use it with the camera to the eye but it does appear to be pretty
accurate.   I have an MC meter which has been going for years, and that is
a better design by far.

Gerry

more, no less.&nbsp;&nbsp; It could be better if it linked in with the
shutter speed dial, and for some reason it gives the impression of being
large on the camera.&nbsp;&nbsp; You cannot use it with the camera to the
eye but it does appear to be pretty accurate.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have an MC
meter which has been going for years, and that is a better design by
far.<br><br>
Gerry</font></html>