Subject: SV: [Leica] Two new pix
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:19:40 +0200

Steve,
I tried to adjust the curves to lighten up the midtones, and like you say, the image looks washed out. I just replaced this picture with the original scan.
What I mean is that the image is slightly soft, and with a low contrast. Compare with the picture below, where black is black and not greyish.
A picture with the Summilux 35asph would have been produced a sharp picture of the woman, provided that the focus was correct, of course.
/Hans

Replies: Reply from "David Kieltyka" <daverk@msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Two new pix)