Subject: [Leica] Adding warming gel to SF-20 flash?
From: "Sander van Hulsenbeek" <vanhulsenbeek@wxs.nl>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 10:07:09 +0200

That is what I did, almost right from the first I had the Sf20: stick a lice
of KR3 warming gel in the diffuser, as I use my 24 mm the most anyway. Am
very satisfied with the colo temparature of my pics now. Of course this way,
you loose lots of light. 1 stop for the diffuser and more that 1 for the
filter. I compensate on the Sf20 with the film speed. Same as compensating
for fill-in, as Erwin showed us last year.

Sanedr
Amsterdam
Holland