Subject: [Leica] Grand Canyon lens?
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 08:39:47 -0700

I just returned from the North Rim of the Grand Canyon where I used a number
of lenses,  the widest being a 24mm Elmarit f 2.8... a lens that I love. Of
course,  the question I had concerned the theroretical best ultra wide lens
for such  a  dramatic landscape.

I'd appreciate your thoughts/experience  about the  "best" ultra-wide angle
for this terrain... with minimum  distortion, able to grasp the immensity
and the perspective?     Steve

Replies: Reply from "David Kieltyka" <daverk@msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Grand Canyon lens?)