Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Warranty & New vs. Used
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 15:02:13 EDT

darkroom@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Where do you think the difference in costs between, say HK and the US
goes? >>

Has anyone around here ever heard of customs duties and taxes? Ask our
Australian buddies how much Leica gear costs. In Sydney five years ago I saw
a used (sorry, pre-owned) R3MOT body in the window of the franchised Leica
dealer priced at - are you sitting down? - $1,300! Austin, be nice not angry
and tone down.

Love and kisses,  LaK 9  Seth

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (RE: [Leica] Re: Warranty & New vs. Used)