Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL questions
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 23:42:19 +0200

I just received my new M6 0.58 from Rich at Photo Village. Great deal,
great camera. The only thing is that in the instructions it says that
the shutter button has to be in the OFF position when putting the camera
in the bag or just not using it for longer periods, even if the shutter
has been released and the light meter is not active. Can this really be
true? What are other TTL owners' experiences?

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland