Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 TTL Strap Uncomfortable
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <SonC@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 09:13:16 -0500

Oh Angeline! If this list had restrictions on silliness,
then there would be no list at all.

I use  (and like very much) the Domke Gripper straps.
They're nice looking; made of fabric and leather with a
non-slip strip that makes it sit well on your shoulder
without discomfort. The latest version has small swivels
that snap open (only when you want them to.)

Your question is not silly, in fact my prediction is that
you'll now get at least five hundred different answers to
it.

Regards,
SonC
http://www.SonC.com

Angeline Evans questioned:

> Hello everyone,
> I have a new m6 ttl .58x.  I find the original strap that
> comes with the camera very uncomfortable, particularly the
> plastic shoulder "pad" that makes dotted imprints on my
> neck everytime I wear it.  Before I spend more money on
> getting the Leica neoprene strap, are there any
suggestions