Subject: Re: [Leica] FS and MEET to BIEVRES
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 16:21:40 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 04/06/01 15:55:29 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
cartersn@nsula.edu a écrit :

> > I will be in Bièvres sunday and I will wear a 1x2 inches
>  sticker
>  > with the sign " LUG " written on it .
>
>  Jo, you did not report on the results of the sign at the
>  meet.  I was curious if anyone asked about it.
>  Regards,
>  SonC
>  http://www.SonC.com

Well . As one french luger advised me , the small sticker wouldn't be large
enough . I only met JC Berger at Bièvres , because he contacted me before .
It is true that you wouln't even recognize your mother at Bièvres , since it
is so
crowded .
I find the place of Bièvres not beeing very adequate . It's very narrow ,
darkened
by trees , and the streets are unpaved and steepy . By chance it didn't rain !

But , you can't imagine how many Leica stuff there is . You really need to
come
very early in the morning ( saturday and sunday ) to see something . At 10h00
,
its too late .
Chears

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon walk with mud covered combat boots...