Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: What do you do with your Images?
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 16:36:45 -0500

jim_brick@agilent.com (Jim Brick)6/4/018:35 AM

> turning a 4x5 into a P&S

Since reading this, it has rolled around in my head most of the
day. And I must say that once we have locked down all the
variables, we all point and shoot. Recalling the recent
discussion of the film sets, where focus points are marked on the
barrel, and marks are made for the action. The director orders
all hands to point and shoot. P&S could also mean "Prepare and
Shoot".

George