Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon + Tamron revisited
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 13:39:40 +0800

Mark Rabiner wrote:

>Where's the Leica's Dan?
>What kind of situation does it need to be to be shot with with a Leica M?

Mark,

Before your chewy fangs get too long permit me to clarify that on this
occasion, being a workshop participant as well, I am not the only person
handling my photo gear. So the choice has to be a set up in which even an
idiot can use - hence the need for AF and as much automation as possible
short of a P&S.

Dan K.

                   He who conquers his anger,
                    conquers a strong enemy.