Subject: Re: [Leica] changing focusing screens in the R8
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:29:11 -0400

Do you (or anyone) know if the microprism screen works well,
without blackouts, when using long and slow lenses such as
the Telyt 400 f6.8?  I have the plain GG screen in my R8,
and it does fine as a general screen, but when I get in
slightly dim light, I always yearn for a little more in the
way of focussing aid.

Thanks in advance..............Julian