Subject: Re: [Leica] 28 mm M Lens recommendation
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 19:31:46 -0400

on 6/6/01 6:56 PM, Frank Filippone at red735i@earthlink.net wrote:

> What tends to happen is that when you change lenses, you are moving yourself
> to fill the neg with  the  image... that movement of the body translates to
> a different perspective which is what appeals to you.

Or the other way round, more often, which is that I like the perspective
from a particular position but the lens I am using has (usually) too narrow
an angle of view so I switch to a wider one to preserve the perspective and
increase the angle. You can't crop wider, after all.
- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com