Subject: Re: [Leica] Grand Canyon lens?
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 21:42:14 EDT

In a message dated 6/6/01 2:03:41 PM, TomF@piengr.com writes:

>Another option would be to use one of the old Cirkut panoramic cameras
>like
>
>was used to produce the following picture,
>

>http://home.adelphia.net/~cirkut/Morgantown1919.html

Tom,
Now that's a photo!  I just bought on that auction place a World War II
surplus Navy Torpedo camera that makes 6x17 images on 120 film.  After seeing
this I feel so inadequate.  Although, with a Cirkut camera do you take the
camera to the Grand Canyon, or the Grand Canyon to the camera?  Which is
smaller?  Thanks for posting the picture, it's great.
Richard Wasserman