Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon + Tamron revisited
From: "Douglas Landrum" <dflandrum@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 19:34:19 -0700

Dan Wrote:

<<<<permit me to clarify that on this occasion, being a workshop participant
as well, I am not the only person handling my photo gear>>>>

There is no person that I would let touch my Leica gear without my express
permission and supervision.  OTOH, I encourage other curious photographers
to handle my Leica gear and even take a few shots - it drives the non-Leica
shooters nuts with envy.  I have never had a Nikon or Canon shooter be able
to focus a Leica - focusing is a lost art retained only by LUGGERS and MF
shooters.

Douglas F. Landrum
Laguna Beach, California
dflandrum@earthlink.net