Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 exposure meter
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 16:44:24 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 07/06/01 18:42:55 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
WL.Huang@corp.sunday.com a écrit :

> Dear Leica users,
>
>  I bought a second a second hand M6 (non TTL) last week and had my first
shot
>  tonight.  However, I found the exposure meter is so strange, it   gave EV
>  lower than the EV given by Nikon FM2 or F70D, for example,
>
>  FM2 / F70D (ISO 100 film)
>  Shutter Speed: 1/8 - 1/10
>  Aperture Value: f2
>  EV: ~5
>
>  M6 (ISO 100 film)
>  Shutter Speed: 1/250
>  Aperture Value: f5.6
>  EV: 13
>
>  Does it mean that my M6 has problem?  I am new to M6 and RF camera, please
>  kindly help me...
>
>  Many thanks.
>
>  Best Regards,
>  Wenli Huang

Hello Wenli . I suggest you compare them on an uniform colored surface ,
or simply the sky . You're probably disturbed by the spot metering .
Chears

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon walk with mud covered combat boots...