Subject: [Leica] something you never see at a gentile wedding!
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 17:07:02 -0400 (EDT)

"There's something you never see at a gentile wedding!" said the official
photographer. I looked around, expecting to see a crazed moyle running
around with something sharp, a guy with a diamond in his beard or maybe
uncle Aaron dancing with a bottle on his head, but there was nothing, so I
just said "huh?"

"A Leica!" he said, "you never see them at a gentile wedding!"

"Oh. No?"

"Never. Nikon city. You must be a pro."

"Not really. I just hate weddings."

"Hey! Me too! Here's a little card I give to people who stand in front of
me!"

      At a musical performance no one would think of bringing their own
      instrument and joining along. The same is true at a wedding. The
      photographer has been hired to record the days events, please
      refrain from photographing his posed shots."

"I won't stand in front of you."

"Much obliged!"