Subject: Re: [Leica]Rain
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 14:25:49 -0700

><Snip>  I decided that
> what I need is a small peaked roof that mounts on the hotshoe.  Does
> anyone make such a thing yet?  I envision something made out of thin
> plastic, portable/foldable.  One could even get fancy and add gutters.
> Perhaps a small picket fence.
>
> --Andrew
> NO ARCHIVE

I want my boy scout poncho back!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

That's it! We need to talk Andrew Nemeth into making a Gore-tex version of
his leather Leica jacket. Much more stylish than those plastic bag setups,
and more practical than leather in this part of the world. Maybe Andrew
could send me a pattern and I'll make up a prototype.

Has anybody tried using one of the Ewa-Marine bags with an M? I considered
getting an older Nikonos 111 for winter/ rain season use, but it barely
rained this winter so I didn't really have any excuse.

Tom Finnegan
Rainy City