Subject: Re: [Leica] Battery life
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 17:58:18 -0600

Hi Edd,

Is this a TTL camera you are having battery problems with? The early cameras
were notorious for gobbling batteries at a ferocious rate. Leica ended up
redesigning the circuit board to solve the problem. Also how fresh are your
batteries? None of the behaviour in your two posts is normal.

John Collier