Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 shutter-release problem
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 23:05:33 -0400 (EDT)

It needs a cleaning.  That's exactly the problem I had with my M3 when I
first got it - you could press all the way down, no shot, then let up and
press again and it would go.  You should probably have everything done at
the same time; if that lube is congealed, it is likely to be so elsewhere
in the camera.

Dante Stella