Subject: Re: [Leica] Fw: Leica in WWII
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 22:18:33 -0700

Gotta say that I love response-messages which include the whole message
being responded to, but lack any response. There's just something
otherworldly about them. Like some form of communication from the beyond
that never actually materialized.

1/2 a dialog.

"The Human Voice" (Jean Cocteau)

A whistle in the dark.