Subject: RE: [Leica] 28 mm M Lens recommendation
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 12:58:43 -0500

Henning

>>On a personal note, while I appreciate the differences between a 50,
75 and 90, I don't have anything between 35 and 21 for the M. I just
don't see things that way. However, I use 24 and 28mm shift lenses on
SLR's all the time. In fact, those are the main focal lengths I use
on SLR's.<<

Interesting! I use a 35 more on an M and a 28 more on the R, even though I
have both focal lengths in both systems. It's not  a matter of coverage. I
run into more problems with non-vertical elements when I use the 28. Maybe I
pay more attention to vertical lines when I view ttl. I'm not as careful as
I should be with the M.

Dave