Subject: RE: [Leica] R8 motor-winder vs. drive (again)
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 06:53:33 -0400

Nathan,

Thanks for your comments on using the motor-winder.  Having tried both
already, I'm inclined to get the winder.  In time, I'll probably wind up (no
pun intended) with both.  But the winder feels a lot more comfortable to me,
at least to the extent I was able to play with it at the store.

Do you find that the neckstrap interferes with the top shutter release (as
Pascal suggests in his review)?  If so, any tips on getting around it
(literally)?

Dan

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] R8 motor-winder vs. drive (again))