Subject: [Leica] pricing advice User titanium M6
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 16:52:47 EDT

> I have a Titanium Leica M6 that I wish to sell but I'm not sure what would
be

> a reasonable price for it.

I routinely sell these for about $1600-$1700 depending on the wear. I'd say I
sell one every two to three weeks at this price. Regular M6 classics go for
about $1250-$1400 if that helps you make a comparison. I suppose, generally,
folks will pay a slight premium to a dealer in compare with a private
individual (as dealers must stand behind our sales) but probably not much of
a premium...

My two cents...

cheers,
Rich