Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 timer
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 20:20:18 -0400

At 11:30 PM 6/9/2001 +0200, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
>Leica does not make the add-on self timers, but you should be able to
>find a generic one in any decent camera store or at a second-hand
>equipment fair, at prices in the single digits.

Nathan, Nathan, Nathan!

How quickly we forget.  Leica does not make such, but why should they, as
Leitz flooded the market with APDOO self-timers for forty years and more.
And APDOO and OZTNO adapter, and all is heaven.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!