Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: I'm Ruining My Glasses
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 22:09:03 -0400

> I'm looking though Zeiss close in progressives now!!
> Marc! you should check this out!!
> http://spectacle.zeissdata.com/consumer/index.html

I had them, I hated them.  I went back to just regular lenses.  You have to
tilt your head almost up at 45 degrees to see close-up, and look down at
your fee to see away.  I found my head working like one of those silly dogs
in the back shelf of some of cars in certain parts of town...

I was sick for days after trying those damn things!

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: I'm Ruining My Glasses)