Subject: Re: [Leica] film
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 18:05:02 EDT

telyt@earthlink.net writes:

<< Kodachrome is out of favor partly because realistic colors are out of
style (Vs. Fujichrome Velvia and E100VS) and also because K14 processing is
far less accessible than the E6 used by Ektachromes and Fujichromes.  I don't
have tight deadlines and I like Kodachrome's color palette and dark-storage
archiveal properties so that's what I use.

Michael:

The Birdman has said it short, succinct and sweet. If you like truly accurate
colors and slides that, properly stored, will look 30 years from now like
they do today AND you do not need turn-around processing service, Kodachrome
is still, IMHO, the best.

Seth         LaK 9

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> (Re: [Leica] film)