Subject: [Leica] what and why you photograph
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:48:30 -0400

Obviously, only the most passionate and dedicated photographers with the
most discriminating eye use Leicas (isn't it fun addressing the choir? :)).

I'm interested in hearing how fellow LUG nutz got interested in photography,
why they pursue it and what they like to shoot.  I'm spending some time now
looking at my own interest in this medium and seeing if I can't refine my
vision (no pun intended) of what I want from this medium.  I'd love to hear
statements from others about their visions and goals.

Besides, it will be a most welcome break for me from mulling too much over
equipment purchasing decisions.

Dan

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] what and why you photograph)