Subject: RE: [Leica]Relocation of Ffordes
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:42:08 +0100

Gerry Walden wrote:

"The following was posted on a UK message board. Personally I would be
reluctant to trade with them from now on:

Subject:	Ffordes staff care plan tragedy
From:	cmingus99@aol.com
Date:	Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:25:47 GMT

Camera Shop To Close Its Shutters

Southend Evening Echo Tuesday 29th May 2001

One of Southend's oldest businesses has relocated without warning to
Scotland - leaving four staff without jobs."

I share your concern, but I'm a *little* puzzled that I can't find any
reference to this article in archive on the Southend Evening Echo's website.

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.