Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 motor-winder vs. drive (mo' better)
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 22:34:21 -0600

Take it, when it shows up again, to any local camera repair place or machine
shop and they should be able to "loctite" it for you. If they look slightly
puzzled make sure you explain exactly what you want to stop loosening and
what you want to still be able to rotate. :-)

John Collier

Or send it to me and I will do it for free. Seriously!