Subject: [Leica] Re: attached file
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:40:43 +0200

Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy writes:

> yes. And, despite the fact I just passed driving
> test for motorcycle :) I won't be happy and will
> stand in corner. Promise :)

You risk finding yourself sitting in a cell instead, as you've committed a
felony under U.S. Federal law (and probably as well under UK, Austrian, and
French laws, three other jurisdictions under which your ISP supposedly
operates).  I don't know if it is illegal under Polish law, but if you
habitually engage in these activities, it might be wise to avoid visiting the
other countries mentioned here.

> As a expiation, here are some pictures to smile you up:

Pictures will not do.  I suggest five dollars to every list member to compensate
for time and money lost cleaning up the virus you sent to the list (and no, the
fact that it was apparently not a "real" virus does not exonerate you from
liability for damages, since it still costs time and money to remove your prank
and verify that it is harmless).  See other messages to the list on this subject
if you have any doubt as to the reality of damages, even for a "fake" virus.

Replies: Reply from D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> (Re: [Leica] Re: Outlook Express 5, was attached file)
Reply from John Hudson <xyyc@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: attached file)
Reply from "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: attached file)
Reply from "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: attached file - OT)