Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica MR Meter
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <SonC@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:19:39 -0500

"Felix's" website has the instructions for a Leica M2, and
they talk about the MC meter, which is very similar in
operation.  http://home.t-online.de/home/028651487/index.htm
Click on "Photographie mit der Leica M" and scroll down to
"Instructions Leica M2 Ernst Leitz GmbH Germany"  click on
that link.  The instructions are in English.

Randy wrote:

> I am the proud owner of my first Leica. A lovely little
IIIA screwmount.
> Along with it came A Leica MR meter. I figured the
mechanics of the camera
> out in fairly short ime...including film loading :)
> But am kind of puzzled regarding the functions on the
meter.  Red setting -