Subject: Fw: [Leica] Re: attached file - OT
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:41:26 +0200

> Sorry! Just received mail it does it again. Sorry! Damn, I will not write anything through next month!

Click with left mouse button on message in messages list, choose "Properties" then
Details -> View Source to read whole mail.

PS
ANY letter containing word "begin" and two spaces and any word in any place
ANYWHERE in body of your message will be interpreted as beginning of
attachment! Please note this when sending messages to LUD
- -----
                                St.