Subject: Re: [Leica] Servicing Leica's in Australia
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:08:54 -0600

- ----------
From: "Mike Nicholls" <mikenic@cyberone.com.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:46:36 +1100
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: [Leica] Servicing Leica's In Australia

Tony Salce wrote:

"I live in Melbourne and was wondering whether Aussie list members could
advise any reputable service people for Leica's. Or is it better to send
stuff to the US to people like Sherry Krauter and the like ?"

Hi Tony
Adeal in Melbourne will be able to CLA or repair your Leica equipment.
I have used them myself with good results and they are also the "official"
Leica repair agency.
Talk to the service manager Vic Plant, he is very approachable.

Contact details:

Leica Repair & Service Agency (Aust)
2 Baldwin Rd
Altona North
Vic 3025

Ph: 03 9369 7811   Fax: 03 9369 5211

Mike Nicholls
mikenic@cyberone.com.au

*I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me*