Subject: Re: [Leica] W and Leicas...
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:04:10 -0700

Pascal wrote:

> On 13-06-2001 21:03 leica@davidmorton.org wrote:
>

> > I won't speak for the rest of Europe, but in the UK the D1 is *IT* as far as
> > press work's concerned.
>
> yes, and it's amazing Canon's D30 doesn't enjoy the same following among
> press photographers (especially since many of them are already equiped with
> traditional EOS gear).
>
> Pascal
><Snip>

To all my friends in town here who traded in there Nikons for Canon EOS's I say:

"HA HA HA HA HA!"

You poor suckers! No loyalty! That'll teach you!

But i think the N5 and it's new lenes already taught them.

I say PHOOEY!!!! to those white lenses.

All GLITZ! Where's the meat!!!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon