Subject: Re: [Leica] Transferable Leica warranty? and other existential stuff
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 23:18:57 -0600

Austin,

Hmmm. I was pretty sure my reasoning was sound and I have never seen you
convinced by any argument to change your opinion. So...

Cheers

John Collier

Is there an Austin? I mean has anyone ever actually seen him? Could we
transfer him some place else if we paid a small fee to cover the paper work?

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] RE: Transferable Leica warranty?)