Subject: Re: [Leica] Shoulder Stock
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: 14 Jun 2001 05:19:21 -0700

On Wed, 13 June 2001, "David E. Strang" wrote:

> I have an option to purchase a shoulder stock (universal grip)
> that will work with the older telephoto lenses. How can I
> mount the newer series of lense like the 180 Summicron?
>
> Are there any adaptors? Ideas welcome.
>
> Regards,
> Dave Strang
> dstrang@up.net

David,

If the 180 Summicron has the secondary hole in the tripod foot, just about any Leica shoulder stock made in the last 30 years should work.  If you can tell me more about the shouder stock I may be able to discuss this further.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe