Subject: Re: [Leica] 3 Weeks in the South West
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:43:02 -0400 (EDT)

> From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@home.com>

you picked a great time of the year!  i was living there on june 26, 1990
when it hit the record 122 degrees at sky harbor!  "dry heat", yeah.

i can't add more to the other suggestions you've received; grand canyon
is a no-brainer, sedona, oak creek canyon which are on the way there are
very beautiful.

i have 4 AZ images on my (neglected) site

http://www.shinozuka-family.com/arizona/arizona.html

http://www.shinozuka-family.com/oldphotos/oldphotos.html
(the top one)

enjoy the trip!  keep hydrated!