Subject: [Leica] Rangefinder with SLR focus bias
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@telia.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 11:36:15 +0200

Luggers

I have recently switched back to my M2 after quite some time using
SLR's.

Too many of my M2 fotos are way out of focus.  I can think of only one
reason.  And that is because the rangefinder viewfinder is always in
focus I don't make any correction.  This must be it, because the out of
focus fotos are nearly always among the first on the roll.

This must happen to others especially to folk who carry more than one
camera but I have never seen it mentioned anywhere.

Alan

Replies: Reply from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <SonC@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Rangefinder with SLR focus bias)