Subject: Vs: [Leica] Early M6 query
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 22:09:17 +0200

Yep - that´s the way the old one operates - and the meter does not know if the insufficient level of light reaching the cell is caused by a small aperture or lens cap being in place or truly low light level outside the camera. But the meter recognises too low light levels and it is enough... ;-)
All the best!
Raimo
Personal photography homepage at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen