Subject: [Leica] 3 Weeks in the South West
From: "Robert Rose" <rjr@usip.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:09:26 -0700

Check out www.arizonahighways.com for ideas.
For someone from Canada, it will be hot, hot, hot.
You will burn in minutes without sun screen, and bring a hat.
One July I went to Sedona to take pictures, and crossing the desert it was around 126 F.  I had to keep the film in a cooler.

Be sure to consider the Desert Museum outside of Tucson.  Other ideas are Sabino Canyon, and Kitt Peak National Observatory.