Subject: Re: [Leica] is it possible for one M lens to misfocus?
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:16:36 -0700

On this particular model, I've had two bad lenses. The  first had a
helical system that was sloppy and was turned in for salvage, under the
warranty. The second one had a couple of cemented elements separate. One
quick way to check is to see if, when looking trough the rear elements
and tilting the lens side to side, they are concentric circles. But
definitely send it in to the Jersey folks.

Slobodan Dimitrov