Subject: [Leica] re: what do you think?
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 10:58:56 -0400 (EDT)

while possibly trolling Mxsmanic said:

>I think that the pendulum long ago moved too far in the direction of
>greedy and selfish copyright holders and similar wannabes who see every
>photograph as an opportunity to dip into some non-existent pot of gold.

i happen to be one of those greedy and selfish copyright holders, and, i
think so do a lot of people on this list. if i work to create a clever and
creative image and some yutz starts selling color photocopies of it on
ebay, believe me, i'd not be pleased.

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] re: what do you think?)