Subject: Re: [Leica] Scratched Lens - What to do....
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 14:34:34 -0700

I hate misrepresentation as much as Austin does and feel strongly that when the
structure is set up to get this fellow the bad rep. he deserves I'd not conceive
of not implementing it.
If people are going to get bad eye site when they put stuff up for sale and not
see flaws they should pull a magnifying glass out.
Such fuzzy vision by the sellers and sharp vision by buyers its all a bunch of
B.S.!
I love it when people can be made responsible for their lack of…

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/