Subject: Re: [Leica] test
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 21:08:52 -0700

The Southwest is where the $$$$ are. Anything else is just a vacation
stop, in the US that is. I just covered a picketing in Orange County in
front of a power plant, owned by Texans, whatever that may be. The rats
that were scabbing all drove up with out of state plates on their
trucks. That goes on all the time, mouthing about CA but more than
willing to take the money. I think one day we just might secede and join
the Asian Co-prosperity Sphere as a sovereign republic.

Slobodan