Subject: Re: [Leica] Stolen Leicas
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 13:14:25 -0700

><Snip>
> A rather brazen or desperate thief, I must say.  Insurance will help
> with replacements.  My wife was not hurt but badly shaken by the
> experience.
><Snip>

It sounds like an average thief to me.
A rather brazen or desperate thief would not have been going out the door not
with your cameras over his shoulder.
He'd be going out the door with your wife over his shoulder.

The world has no shortage of crackheads looking for an unlocked door.
The last ten hotels I've stayed in had doors that locked no matter what.
I'll be more careful of the doors if i ever make it to Paris.

When my wife comes out of the bathroom in a foreign city on our travels it's
going to be me standing in the room with her not some unknown entity who walked
in an unlocked door.

She does need to keep the door unlocked for me. I have a key. So does she.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/