Subject: Re: [Leica] Age Differences
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 20:36:31 -0600

Yes the 12504 hood will attach to the 90/2.8 TE just fine; BUT, the TE has a
tendency to flare and benefits from the extra long 12575 hood.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "David Kieltyka" <daverk@msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Age Differences)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Age Differences)