Subject: [Leica] Photos at the mall
From: Stephen Patriquen <patriquen@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 13:24:39 -0700 (PDT)

Many years ago (around 1980) when I was a photo
student in Toronto, I photographed an attractive young
lady (using 4X5 equipment) in the Eaton Centre - a
very upscale mall.

A security guard approached and informed me that I
needed a permit for professional work in the mall and
I explained i was a humble student. He checked with
"the boss" and then escorted me through the mall to
various locations as a sort of "minder".

Must be because Canadians are so nice :-)

Steve Patriquen
London