Subject: Photo-Flo (Re: [Leica] OT: Drying Negs)
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 17:22:24 -0400

We've been through Photo-Flo before.  The best online source of
information for the stuff is:
http://www.kodak.com/country/US/en/health/tiDocs/ti0688/ti0688.sh
tml

I myself am content with letting a roll of film - off the developing reel
- - sit in a fresh 1:200 solution for a minute, then hanging it to dry. To
one liter of water I add 5 ml of concentrate measured with a
graduated medicine dropper obtained at a local pharmacy.  The
dropper and the container are used for no other chemistry.

Roy