Subject: RE: [Leica] do i deserve to own this leica?
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:38:21 -0700

> It sounds to me like you have the nerves of the groom before a wedding.

To continue along this train of thought a bit, take my advice Kyle - elope!
Much cheaper and avoids all the hassles with a big wedding. Send your
parents a postcard. Have a big reception later. What does one buy for a
person thinking of wedding themselves to their photography? Does B&H have a
registry?

I particularly liked the B&W portraits, as well as the couple Bucharest
pictures. Wonderful stuff.

Tom Finnegan
Seattle